Posted: 6th May 2021 | Back to news feed
Fairview, Heath Road, Mistley, near Manningtree Essex
Fairview is an imposing 1920’s home found in a superb location and with a fabulous outlook over its own paddock land.
- 6.0 acres of well-drained paddocks with a 60m x 20m arena
- New stable block: (4 stables, tack rm, wash bay, feed room & hay barn)
- Large kitchen with two open/plan reception areas
- Large master with walk-in dressing room & en-suite 4 further bedrooms
- Boot room, utility, pantry, playroom, home office, workshop & garage
- Close to Mistley and Manningtree stations (City of London 60 mins)
Since 2018 the owners have invested significantly to make Fairview into a first-rate equestrian home.
Around six acres of well-drained land is separated by permanent-post electric fencing into five separate paddocks, all of which have automatic water; a large field shelter serves two of the paddocks.
There is good (gated) access for trailers and lorries via the side of the house which leads to an area of hardstanding and an electric hook-up point.
An impressive stable block was built in 2019 and includes three full size stables and one foaling box (with lights, automatic waterers, talking grills and rear windows), a fully fitted and secure tack room with a washing machine, a feed room, a hay barn and a wash bay with a gas fired hot water shower. The building has been fitted with external downlighters, with switch from back door to make it easy to use in the winter months.
An international size arena (60 x 20 meters) was professionally installed in 2018 and is designed for long arena dressage and for a course of jumps. It has a silica sand base and a Flexiride surface and training mirrors at one end.
For more information click here: https://www.equestrianproperty4sale.com/property-for-sale-heath-road-mistley-co11