Posted: 7th September 2022 | Back to news feed
And what an absolute beauty we have for you to feast your eyes on this month!
Kitchen Garden Cottages near Kettering, Northamptonshire has everything you need and some. The stunning cottages (there are 2!) with incredible views are surrounded by 14 acres and equally stunning facilities for your horses, and we mean stunning.
When you move in, you and your horses will be enjoying Scotts of Thrapston and Monarch stabling, a 30 x 60 grease based silica sand and rubber arena with viewing hut and 30m of training mirrors, a 5 horse covered Monarch horse walker, a lunge/turn out pen, 3 post and rail fenced fields and a smaller paddock ideal for those needing some restricted grazing.
Superb hacking is on the doorstep and is accessible without needing to go on busy roads…big tick.
To be honest this fabulous equestrian property is just one giant tick all round!
- 18 Stables
- 30 x 60m Outdoor arena with grease based silica sand and rubber surface
- 11.5 Acres of grazing land split into 4 post and rail paddocks.
- Five horse covered Monarch horse walker
- Lunging / turnout pen
- Two tack rooms & wash bay area
- Off road hacking down tracks and through woodland
- Extensive parking space for Horse box etc.
- Two separate dwellings with potential to convert into a larger single property
Offers Over: £2,000,000
Agent Contact: Claves Equestrian & Country Estates 01200 403439
The Equestrian Index newsfeed is compiled from articles submitted by advertising members and expresses the opinions of those members. Watsons Directories Ltd shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies or mis-statements therein.